Wednesday 5 March 2014

CONSTRUCTION: WEBSITE

I designed the layout of our films website using adope photoshop. I started by researching othe film websites so that I could get an dea of the type of things which needed to be included. After doing so, I decided to start with one main picture from the movie as the backdrop for the website. The still image I chose was the overlay of Amber and the knife as this gives an overview of the film. Over the still image I placed the title using the same font as used for the poster to ensure consistency across both media advertisements. Also I have placed the words 'An Elliot Hogan Film' to allow the website viewers to see who directed the movie thus possibly increasing peoples will to see the film. Slightly above the bottom of the page I added a white band in order to create space for the different neseccary tabs: trailer, videos, downloads, itunes, facebook and twitter. Beneath this white band were a further three stills from the film to create more of an image in any viewers mind about what the film contains.

1 comment:

  1. The design concept for the film poster is solid and the photography and framing good. You are now waiting on the team member responsible for completing the poster so that you can finish the Twitter page, Facebook page and film website.

    ReplyDelete